A Planeta is an information platform with the aim of disseminating the different efforts to defend the Planet and its Life at different levels and facets; and on a planetary scale from the local level; to recognise them, and to relate and coordinate them in order to have a greater impact. Many of the threats to the Planet and the efforts to counteract them are listed here.
A Planeta has no economic aim. All the contributions you will find here are unpaid, so we would like to thank the authors, writers, illustrators, photographers, artists, thinkers, computer technicians, but above all the activists who try to defend the Planet in the streets and in Nature.
A Planeta publishes its material under a free culture license: Creative Commons (CC-BY-SA), so people who contribute with their materials must assume this formula (More details here).1
A Planeta does not necessarily agree with all the opinions reflected here, as we are interested in debate and the discussion of ideas, as we do not believe that anyone is absolutely right, and in many cases we are not entirely clear or even have different opinions depending on the context, etc. A Planeta is not responsible for the opinions of the authors reflected here.
If you agree with our approach and would like to collaborate with this project either with texts, or editing, translatiing, managing or others, please do not hesitate to contact us.
A Planeta is not linked to any institution or political party, remaining as independent as possible, tolerant but always critical of the powers that be. For this reason also A Planeta does not receive any subsidy or remuneration from any institution or political party. It does not take much to carry out this activity, but there are always expenses, so if you want to make a donation without conditions, it will always be welcome.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
1 Under the Creative Commons – BY-SA license you are free to:
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
for any purpose, even commercially.
This license is acceptable for Free Cultural Works.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.